Speech Language Pathology
Summit Speech and Language, LLC is a group of highly qualified therapists who are dedicated to helping children and families with all areas of communication. We provide comprehensive speech & language evaluations as well as individualized interventions for expressive language, receptive language, speech sound development, feeding, oral motor, and augmentative alternative communication.
Megan Bunker, MA, CCC-SLP
- Pacific Northwest Native (Lewis County Native, in fact)
- Passionate about this community and helping children and their families connect through communication
- Been serving the Lewis/Thurston county region as a Speech/Language Pathologist for the past 16 years.
- Outdoor enthusiast
- Loves to garden, raise dahlias, hang out with my cows
- My husband and I spend most of my time chasing our 4 children from ball fields to hiking trails to secret surfing spots
- Graduate School: Master of Arts, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Western Washington
- University, Bellingham, WA
- Undergraduate School: Bachelors of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- (Summa Cum Laude) Minor in Psychology, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
Thursday and Friday