Stacey Villanueva, Psy.D.
Stacey Villanueva has worked with patients across the lifespan including college students, nursing-home residents, couples, families and children as a therapist, tester, adjunct professor, manager, director, and lifelong learner. At Northwest Pediatric Center, Stacey works with children, young adults, and families, using evidence-based trauma and culturally informed practices. Through a partnership with Seattle Children’s Hospital, Stacey heads up clinical training at Northwest Pediatric Center, providing the best evidence-based services for our community.
She considers mental health a team sport and it’s not unusual for her to involve parents/guardians, siblings or pets, when appropriate. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with family and restoring older homes.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts, Whitworth University (Spokane, Wash.)
- Graduate school: Master’s in Clinical Psychology, Regent University (Virginia Beach, Va.)
- Graduate school: Doctorate in Psychology, Regent University (Virginia Beach, Va.)
- APA accredited internship: Washington State University (Pullman, Wash.)
- Post-doctorate: Christopher Newport University (Newport News, Va.)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday