Pulmonary & Allergy Clinic
Lawrence Larson, DO, FAAP, FACAAI
Jeffery Jacobs, MD, FAAAI, FACAAI
Timothy Murphy, MD
What do Pediatric Allergy and Pulmonology Specialists do?
Our board-certified allergists and pulmonologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- inhalant allergies
- food reactions
- hay fever
- occupational/environmental reactions
- sinus problems
- immune disorders
- cystic fibrosis
- chronic cough
- shortness of breath with activity
- respiratory disorders
Reasons to see a Pediatric Allergy or Pulmonary Specialist;
- Recent severe asthma episode or allergic reaction.
- Any visits to the hospital or emergency room for breathing and allergy-related issues.
- Frequent need for oral steroid tablets or syrup.
- Child’s life is disrupted by sleep disturbances, inability to exercise or frequent school absences.
- Complicating conditions, such as sinusitis, acid reflux, eczema, obesity or frequent infections.
- Medication side effects.
- Worsening seasonal symptoms or if symptoms are worsening in spite of treatment.