Pulmonary and allergy clinic
Lawrence Larson, DO, FAAP, FACAAI
Jeffery Jacobs, MD, FAAAI, FACAAI
What do Pediatric Allergy and Pulmonology Specialists do?
Our board-certified allergists and pulmonologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- chronic cough
- cystic fibrosis
- food reactions
- hay fever
- immune disorders
- inhalant allergies
- occupational/environmental reactions
- respiratory disorders
- shortness of breath with activity
- sinus problems
Reasons to see a pediatric-allergy or pulmonary specialist;
- Recent severe asthma episode or allergic reaction.
- Any visits to the hospital or emergency room for breathing and allergy-related issues.
- Frequent need for oral steroid tablets or syrup.
- Sleep disturbances, inability to exercise or frequent school absences disrupt child’s life.
- Complicating conditions such as sinusitis, acid reflux, eczema, obesity or frequent infections.
- Medication side effects.
- Worsening seasonal symptoms or if symptoms are worsening despite treatment.