Where we serve (local, regional and global)
Our physicians, pediatric nurse practitioners and staff serve people in our community and internationally, following Jesus Christ’s command to care for the world’s poor, sick, and suffering. Our goal is to provide healing and hope in a world of ever-increasing need. God says, “What I’m interested in seeing you do is: sharing your food with the hungry, inviting the homeless poor into your homes, putting clothes on the shivering and ill-clad, and being available to your own families.” (Isaiah 58:7)
Needs in our Lewis County region are significant and compelling, and we value the opportunity to partner with local ministries and organizations, including:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Health and Hope
- Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center
- Lewis County Autism Coalition
- Thurston County Juvenile Detention Center
- Other programs sponsored by area churches and non-profit
Our affiliations with these providers and organizations help us team up with others to serve the pediatric healthcare needs in Western Washington.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- University of Washington School of Medicine
Our teams of pediatric health care providers have worked in rural and urban areas all over the world, bringing health and hope to those who need it most.
- Dominican Republic